Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!

It's Here! Twilight is out!! We bought out tickets 2 weeks in advance to make sure we all got in. Jandi is nice enough to let me tag along with her and all of her girlfriends to dinner and the movie tonight.I even made t-shirts for her and I, and a few of the others. I was going to write, "All i want for Christmas is a Cullen" (courtesy of Leah) but it was too hard to write with the bleach pen or permanent marker.. so i settled for some swirls and the title. Jandi's turned out way better than mine because i did her's second, but they still look pretty good. Here is a pic. I hope the movie is good. :D

2 comments:

MeganDan said...

Didn't you love the movie??? I thought it was great! I was a little worried about who they picked for Edward, but it was awesome!

Dain and Alyse said...

You and every one of my friends wives are nuts.