It's a GIRL!!! :D I am so excited, i already went to look at fabric for her room!! I didn't find anything though... I will post the ultrasound pictures when i get a chance. But she looks healthy and everything is normal.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
I had a friend send this site to me, i thought it was pretty interesting, but i doubt it's that accurate since there are NO Cooper Willard's in the US..
There are 613,976 people in the U.S. with the first name Amanda.
Statistically the 80th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Amanda are female
There are 27,355 people in the U.S. with the last name Willard.
Statistically the 1298th most popular last name.
There are 55 people in the U.S. named Amanda Willard
Posted by Levi and Amanda at 8:47 PM
Friday, April 25, 2008
Cooper woke up a little earlier than usual this morning, and i was exausted, so i put on a blues clues, made him a bottle and some toast and went and laid back down for a little while. I knew it was a recipe for disaster, but i was too tired to care. About 25 minutes later when the Blues Clues was over i could hear Coop out in the living room playing around and laughing... as i laid there i smelled something stinky, but i figured it was Ava, our dog's, breath, or mine. Then i heard it... "gook mama poo" which translates "look mom poo". i imeidiatly jumped up becuase i was scared Ava went in the house and Cooper had it, but to my surprise, in the middle of his room sat Cooper with his hand in the edge of his diaper pulling out poo. He painted a beautiful mural on the wall. It was awsome. :S I threw him in the bath and got him all clean and then i had to tackle his room. I am so glad that my gagging reflex is in full swing from the pregnancy, it made things so much more fun...
Posted by Levi and Amanda at 11:13 AM
Monday, April 21, 2008
I wanted to change my background template for a while now, so i found one that i liked, copied the HTML and pasted it, but it was going to delete all of my family and friends links and the baby ticker and everything so i didn't change it... is there a way to use a custom background and not lose all of that?? I guess i'm not as blogger savvy as i thought.. :D
Posted by Levi and Amanda at 3:11 PM
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I went to the doctor last week for my monthly check up and i got to schedule my ultrasound!! YAY!! So on April 23 i will know if its a boy or a girl... :D I'm hoping for a girl myself, but everyone is telling me i want another boy. Whatever it is i will be so excited! OH! p.s. my due date isn't in October it is in September.. the 26th to be exact, it;s always good news when they take a few weeks off. :D At the bottom of the page there is a poll... let me know what you think!
P.S. Check out this cool baby progress thing -->
Posted by Levi and Amanda at 8:24 PM
Friday, April 4, 2008
My Cousin Jessica had this name thing on her Blog and i thought it was really funny so i did it... I think hers was a little better but it's still pretty good...
1. ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, street you live on): Birdie Main
2. GANGSTA NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Jamocha Thongs
3. NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Pink Horse
4. SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Marie Walnut Creek
5. STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, last two letters of your first name): Wilda
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Aqua CranApple
7. NASCAR NAME (names of your grandfathers): Spencer Claude
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 6th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Gravit Gainsville
9. SPY NAME (favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Spring Dahlia
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Apple Skirt
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree): Yogurt Dogwood
12. MIDDLE EASTERN NAME (you first and last name backwards) Adnama Dralliw
Posted by Levi and Amanda at 10:12 AM