Monday, January 26, 2009

My little peanut

I just read about Gemma's two little boy cousins that are almost her exact age and they are flippin' MONSTERS!!! haha. I Know Gemma is a little small, well i prefer petite, but sitting up at four months, c'mon. Poor little thing, she is just now comfortable pushing her head up and resting on her elbows while laying on her stomach :( I try and give her a lot of tummy time, but she gets so mad she will just yell and scream until i turn her over. The little fart. I'm not too worried she'll catch up. You two Monster Mommy's quit braggin'! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!! I love looking at your family pictures! You guys are so cute!! I will say hi to everyone! We all miss you!

Erika said...

Oh she's such a sweetie, and I think it'd be worse if she was a boy and the two "monsters" were girls!! BTW, I just posted my monster's stats, he's even bigger than I thought! Sheesh! Gemma is a cutie and she and Cooper sure do look a lot alike.