Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Favorite

My favorite thing in the morning is to snuggle with my kids. Lately Gemma has been making faces. They are seriously hilarious. Here are a few of my favs...

I call this the Penny. They both share the "square" (because of the shape) smile. Isn't it Cute!!

The Jaden. One of my favorite baby pictures of Levi's brother Jaden he makes this... I'm going to say "constipated" look... It's really funny (but cute)This picture reminds me of it.

The Levi... enough said?

The Cooper. Even though they look nothing alike in this picture, There is a picture of cooper on this same play thing and you would swear it's the same kid

I call this the Melissa. I'm not sure why... It just reminds me of her, maybe there is a similar baby picture or something.

6 comments:

Kasidee said...

Yours kids really are adorable! I can't believe how much they look alike. I hear you guys got an apartment, that's exciting! How do you like it?

Tibi said...

Haha Jaden does make that face! Haha and that picture looks JUST like Melissa!

MeganDan said...

your kids are super cute. i haven't read your blog for such a long time. i feel so out of the loop. I thought you were living with family? you're now in an apartment? do update me...

Jenn said...

Such cute kids! They for sure are Willards-- so adorable! We made our blog private so send me your email and i'll send ya an invite :)
jemeno83@hotmail.com THanks

Erika said...

Cute...the one like Jade reminds me of a particular picture too, wonder if it's the same one!...

Timmy and Trini said...

Man your kids are cute. I had no idea you had a little girl. You have a beautiful family