Monday, October 1, 2007

BABY HANK!!!










So, finally Jo has popped!! September 27th at 3:41 in the morning. She started having contractions at about 7 pm, but they weren't very strong, and not very close apart. I knew it was coming though. She called me at about 1:45 am and i headed to the hospital. She was there maybe 3 hours before she was fully dialated and realy to push. She only pushed 2 times and out he came. All the nurses were joking and told her she needed to give lessons on how to have kids. I was serious though when i asked her to show me how to push... anyway, he was 7 pounds 14 ounces, 20 inches long, and has dimples to die for. She named him Hank Ryan West.





3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! He's here! So super cute!
XOXOXO
Aunt Amy

Castiel Moyes said...

Tell Jo congratulations from me. He looks SOOO cute!

Mal and Kade said...

Hey Amanda, it's Mal! Your blog is so CUTE! Cooper is such a doll! It was so fun to see you guys this weekend! We need to hang out more. Well, I'm glad I found this, come check out our blog. Talk to ya later!