Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Photo Shoot in Pive Valley

So Me, Jo, and Leah all decided it would be fun to take the kids up to Pine valley and take some pictures for this and that so we went last thursday. It started good, the ride was fun, all the kids were behaving. When we finally got there it was a beautiful day, a little windy, but nice. We started taking pictures and they we turning out good, then Laney got mad, then Bubba got mad. Dana was DONE taking pictures, and Cooper and Hank were crying... so we left. It was still fun and i am really glad we went. We got some good pictures. Check em out!

5 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Will you come take some of my kids! They turned out really cute.

Jaime said...

I love the picture on the trunk! Great shots of all the kids.

... said...

Those pictures are so cute! You are amazing!

Mal and Kade said...

How cute! Hey Amanda, I wanted to tell you guys that we are having a Halloween Costume Party at our house this Sat. the 27th @ 7:00. I have an invitation for you guys but just in case I don't make it out to your house in time I wanted to give you a head up. Let me know if you guys can make it!

Taylor Family said...

Hi Amanda, I just figured out how to check my comments, and saw you left me one!! It is soo good to hear from you! Cooper is soo darn cute!! Yes we need to get together soon so the kids can play! love, Shanti