Friday, April 25, 2008

"Gook Mama"

Cooper woke up a little earlier than usual this morning, and i was exausted, so i put on a blues clues, made him a bottle and some toast and went and laid back down for a little while. I knew it was a recipe for disaster, but i was too tired to care. About 25 minutes later when the Blues Clues was over i could hear Coop out in the living room playing around and laughing... as i laid there i smelled something stinky, but i figured it was Ava, our dog's, breath, or mine. Then i heard it... "gook mama poo" which translates "look mom poo". i imeidiatly jumped up becuase i was scared Ava went in the house and Cooper had it, but to my surprise, in the middle of his room sat Cooper with his hand in the edge of his diaper pulling out poo. He painted a beautiful mural on the wall. It was awsome. :S I threw him in the bath and got him all clean and then i had to tackle his room. I am so glad that my gagging reflex is in full swing from the pregnancy, it made things so much more fun...

4 comments:

... said...

That is so funny. . . I mean sad, but I love it! Poor you though. .

Anonymous said...

yay!! I have a blog too!!!

Jacy Leany said...

Dude... That is so funny and NASTY too!! Oh boy, I can't wait til Lex is into all that stuff!! Too bad Levi wasn't home cause if Jake would have been, he'd be cleaning it up (especially if I was prego)!haha:)
Love ya!
Come visit SOON!!

Castiel Moyes said...

That is TERRIBLE and SO disgusting! I am sorry ! by the way what are you having? boy or girl?