Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Is it a boy or girl??

I went to the doctor last week for my monthly check up and i got to schedule my ultrasound!! YAY!! So on April 23 i will know if its a boy or a girl... :D I'm hoping for a girl myself, but everyone is telling me i want another boy. Whatever it is i will be so excited! OH! p.s. my due date isn't in October it is in September.. the 26th to be exact, it;s always good news when they take a few weeks off. :D At the bottom of the page there is a poll... let me know what you think!

P.S. Check out this cool baby progress thing -->

7 comments:

... said...

Oh I hope you have a girl!!! That would be so exciting!!!

Jake said...

I think it's a boy!! But you never know... So good to see you over Easter girl!! Thanks for being such a good friend... Let's please talk more!! I miss ya!

Love ya!

Erika said...

Yay, I find out on the 22nd and Mia on the 29th~ I can't wait to decorate and rearrange rooms! It will be fun to see what we are all having so close together! I have no guesses, cuz I am always wrong! Christian says our will be a girl (altho he wants a boy) because "Jesus has been handing out girls lately." That kid kills me, we'll see if he's right.

Nicole said...

oooh, we can't wait to find out. Little girls are a whole lot of fun, but 2 little boys would be just as fun & cute!

whitneys said...

Congrats girl friend! this is tiff whitney. i found your blog through krystals. I can't believe you're having another one. cooper is just adorable!

Amy said...

Hey! It's past the 23rd - what's the verdict? A-amy

Amy said...

BTW - you're getting spammed on your blog. You can delete those messages.